"Medusa" is the eighth episode of the second season of Supergirl. It aired on November 28, 2016. The four-way crossover event with The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow begins with the end of this episode.
The next episode in the crossover event is the eight episode of the third season of CW's The Flash.
Eliza comes to town to celebrate Thanksgiving with her daughters. Alex decides it’s time to come out to her mother; Kara is shocked when Eliza suggests Mon-El has feelings for her, and Winn and James consider telling Kara the truth about the Guardian. Meanwhile, Cadmus unleashes a virus that instantly kills any alien in the vicinity so Kara enlists an unexpected ally – Lena Luthor. The epic superhero crossover kicks off tonight when Barry Allen and Cisco Ramon seek Kara’s help with an alien invasion on their Earth.
- Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Mehcad Brooks as James Olsen
- Chyler Leigh as Alex Danvers
- Jeremy Jordan as Winn Schott
- Floriana Lima as Maggie Sawyer
- Chris Wood as Mon-El
- David Harewood as J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter and Hank Henshaw/Cyborg Superman
Special Guest StarEdit
- As part of the crossover, the scene where Barry and Cisco arrive at Kara's loft is recycled into The Flash, the next part of the crossover.
- This marks the first episode where the monologue of Supergirl isn't used at the beginning of the series.
- This is the first episode not to feature CatCo.
- The kryptonian symbology seen on the fortress display is the same symbology used in Smallville.
- This is the last Supergirl episode to air in 2016.
|"The Adventures of Supergirl" • "The Last Children of Krypton" • "Welcome to Earth" • "Survivors" • "Crossfire" • "Changing" • "The Darkest Place" • "Medusa"|
|"Supergirl Lives" • "We Can Be Heroes" • "The Martian Chronicles"|